5 in stock
T9S Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Intercom
Are you annoyed about out of touch when it’s riding time?
Well, no more! With this motorcycle Bluetooth intercom, you will be able to keep in touch with your friends in time, even in 1200m distance or under the water. Connect with walkie-talkie by cable while you talking or listening to music. Full-duplex real-time intercom.
Put it on your ears! Practical and comfortable.
– Bluetooth intercom for 2 riders at the same time: 1200m intercom distance enables that you can talk with your partners freely
– Bluetooth 3.0 and CSR BC5 chip allows you listening to walkie-talkie while listening to music FM or voice message during the Bluetooth intercom
– Built-in lithium polymer battery and its capacity is 800mAh, up to 15 hours working time and 350 hours standby time
– IPX6 waterproof rating: no worry anymore when driving in the raining day
– High resistance high fidelity headphone horn and professional windproof microphone make you experience the fun of music
– Voice sharing function won’t let you miss any message from talkback group during driving
– Charging time: 3 hours
– Battery: 3.7V 800mAh lithium polymer battery
Product Size(L x W x H): 8.90 x 4.60 x 1.90 cm / 3.5 x 1.81 x 0.75 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.00 x 8.00 x 6.00 cm / 6.3 x 3.15 x 2.36 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.